Monday, September 16, 2013

Ironman WI – My First IM WIN!!

Ironman WI – My First IM WIN!!

WOW! So I’m writing here about my first Ironman VICTORY, right here on my home turf in Madison, WI. I’m so happy and thankful I don’t know where to start!! This year certainly started slowly – if you read any of my earlier blogs this year it was a long process getting back into ‘race’ shape and getting my run back up to speed. Winning an Ironman was the farthest thing from my mind in February, where I could barely run a 7 minute mile! I put in a lot of work this year, day in and day out, and even though I was tempted to try a earlier IM, I waited until Ironman Mont Tremblant (IMMT) in August. At that race I felt it , I was ready. My run was back and I my mind was strong to push through an Ironman.This was my first time...Read More
Shared from Timex Rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment