Saturday, September 21, 2013

Timex Run Trainer GPS 2.0 In-Depth Review

Timex Run Trainer GPS 2.0 In-Depth Review

It’s been just over a year and a half since the first  Timex Run Trainer  came out, and Timex is back at it releasing a slimmed down version of the unit with a cleaned up user interface.  This new unit adds in features such as nutrition alerts, while at the same time simplifying general operation of the watch. In running 3-4 times a week over the last month plus, I’ve got a pretty good grasp on how the unit works, as well as all the details inside and out.  Because I want to be transparent about my reviews, once my evaluation period with the Timex Run Trainer 2.0 has elapsed, I send it back to Timex in Middlebury, Connecticut.  Simple as that.  Sorta like hiking in wilderness trails –...Read More
Shared from Timex Rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment